Friday, August 6, 2010

This and That

I've been keeping busy lately with a few baby shower gifts. Seems everyone is having sweet little girls lately!
Love this Applique Cafe jellyfish!
This dress is called "Mary". I love it cause it's so simple to turn out. Sometimes I add a ruffle to the edge to frill it up.

This blanket turned out super cute but it's the last time I will attempt putting these fabrics together. Sewing knit, minky fabric and satin together is INCREDIBLY HARD! It all wants to slip and slide even when pinned. I've wanted to try this bib pattern I've had for months and finally took the opportunity. The chenille is something different and I like different :)


Can't have enough of these!

Happy Birthday to a sweet little 2 year old girl!

LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out! I think I'm gonna have to make one for my Maggie Beth.

3 comments:

  1. Came across your blog and LOVE it! I just got my first sewing and embroidery machine this month and I am having a BLAST, although I am a complete newbie!

    I was curious what machine are you using? Also I LOVE the diaper covers and have several for my daughter that I bought off of Etsy...but were the heck can I buy plane ones and start making my own! LOL. I can't seem to find them anywhere!

    Hope you don't mind another follower :)
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Of course I don't mind another follower! :) I have a Brother PE 750D. I love it! You can get the blank bloomers at www.embroiderthis.com. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you make Mary yourself or can I buy the pattern somewhere?

    ReplyDelete