Thursday, August 19, 2010

Say What?

Do you ever get those orders where you sit back, and go "say what?" It doesn't happen too terribly often, but recently a friend of mine wanted a baby gift for a friend of hers. She says, "So I want a wipes case to match the baby's room." Ok, easy enough. No...she then goes on to say, "Well, here's the kicker: the baby's room is TENNESSEE orange, royal blue....and....PENGUINS!" I don't remember my exact reaction but I'm pretty sure it consisted of disbelief. So, I sat back at my machine and pondered how in the world I was going to pull this off in a cute kind of way. This is what I came up with...not bad....not my idea of cutesty baby....but not bad with what I had to go on :)

This next one had the stipulation of chocolate brown, green, and daddy is a hunter :) I LOVE it!
And what little boy doesn't like puppies...or as my Noah likes to call them-"woof woofs."

No comments:

Post a Comment