Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do It Yourself!

Lately, I have a thing for do it yourself tutorials. It's amazing what you can find when you just google what you want. For example: I wanted to make a paci clip so I googled "pacifier clip tutorial" and this is the blog I came across: This & That. She does a little bit of everything. I've skimmed through sewing, photography, cooking. I mean, she seems to do it all!! The part I love the most is her tutorial link. That is where I found a tutorial on how to make a paci clip.

Not bad...
There are a few other tutorials on her website that I'm dying to try such as A Christmas Ball, A Hanging Letter, Magnetic ABC's, A Super Cute Binder, A Clipboard, Hostess Apron, and an Ouchie Bag...just to name a few. Such fun things and not enough time to spend doing it. Ahhhh...someday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog link....I think I might LOVE her blog! Is that the paci clip you made? NOT bad!!! I still need to learn how to perfect a straight line HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...it's mine. I've gotta fork over the cash and get me one of those snap putter on gadgets. I do it the hard way and it was quite frustrating today. They are like $20, but I'm pretty sure well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete