Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Witch Boots

My daughter came up to me several weeks ago and said, "Mommy, for halloween, I need some witch boots." Well, thank you Rosemary Gulledge (Applique Cafe) for making my daughter one happy girl with this design. She got her witch boots...

I paired it with some coordinating ruffled pants and it turned out super cute!
Remember Nguyen is a children's boutique clothing site that I have fallen head over heels in love with. They have some AMAZING sales several times a year. I recently hit the jackpot at their back to school sale where I got the next two outfits for practically next to nothing. They were in the clearance section, and then the site was having (in addition) a 40% off everything sale. If your kids are like mine and wear clothes that are in line with their age (or smaller) definitely order a size down. I've found these run a tad big.
How much did this girl's pants set put me back you ask? A whopping $11.39! Thanks to Applique Alley's 99 CENT simple pumpkin design (sale) and a free square patch, this turned into one cute fall outfit for Ella Kate!
And this longall for Noah cost me a whopping $9.30. I can't even make them myself that cheap!
This is my favorite! You can find it at Applique Frenzy.
I paired it with some cute corduroy pants and Noah is ready for the pumpkin patch.
The shirt I used for this outfit is a Monag shirt. I absolutely love these shirts as they are such a good quality shirt to applique on, however, if you ever have the opportunity to get one, buy a size SMALLER! These shirts run insanely large. Noah's shirt is a 2 and I have to roll the sleeves up a good 4 inches! I'm gonna try washing his on the hottest setting and drying with the hottest air in an attempt to shrink it a bit, but I guess on the bright side, we get 2 years wear out of this shirt without a doubt! I guess two out of my four have a good headstart on cute fall clothes. I better get moving on the others! Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, your witch boot stockings are soooo much cuter than mine! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete