Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Custom Wipes Cases

I've wanted to tackle this new project for a while now: custom wipes cases. They are super easy to make and the thought of how much fun I can have with these really gets me excited! The options are endless as I can just make them plain and simple or get super creative with appliques and monograms. I did learn something from my little experiment. I like the shape of the Huggies travel case as opposed to the Pampers travel case. The Pampers case is bigger and for whatever reason just not as easy to work with. I think the Huggies case just ends up looking better in the end. So...keep that in mind if you decide to go make your own now. You can purchase a tutorial here...or REALLY...you can just flat out figure this one out. You really can't mess it up. There's no sewing involved, so just pull out your glue gun and your creative streak and have fun!

This first picture is the one I prefer (the Huggies case):
And this is the one I did with the Pampers case. Still cute but my OCD really comes out cause it just doesn't look as smooth and "finished".
Both turned out pretty cute so if there is a little girl or a die hard Tennessee fan out there, these can be yours! These are $10 each. First come first serve :)

I'm off to Target soon to get me some Huggies cases so I can make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment