Friday, July 2, 2010

Girls Girls Girls

Here are some cute ideas for the little girl in your life:
I made my daughter this shirt and then made a matching one for me. She thought it was so special for the two of us to match...I wonder how long that will last :)

I got tshirts at Target for $5 each and then embroidered this FREE princess design from Embroidery Designs on them and gave them as party favors at my daughter's birthday. They were a hit!

A friend of mine brought me the clothes in the next two pictures. She had purchased them at Target. She asked me to do something with them and this is what I came up with. I mean really, can you beat a good Target deal??



I find most of my tshirts at Walmart, Target, and Old Navy. They are a great quality and thickness for sewing on. Most of the time I pay between $3-5 for a plain tshirt. It's such a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment