Friday, July 2, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I have so many Christmas designs it's not even funny! Here are a few designs from this past Christmas:
I did this for a friend of mine. She has 3 girls so each one wore a shirt with a letter on it to spell JOY-neat idea!
This snowflake was great cause it can be worn all winter!

I love this truck and tree. I did it for my boys, but I did the truck a brown corduroy and the tree a dark green gingham so they could wear it all winter and not just at Christmas.
OK-can I say this idea is WONDERFUL!!!! It was a request from a friend of mine. She wanted something that spoke the true meaning of Christmas but still had the traditional Christmas colors. This is what we came up with and I love it!



Merry Christmas kitchen towel-these are so easy and make GREAT teacher gifts!


This grinch is too cute and my favorite is the Grinch font I used to coordinate with the design.
Another kitchen towel



No comments:

Post a Comment