Thursday, July 15, 2010

For The Boys

My son is turning 2 in just a few weeks. I made this for him for his birthday. It's a great idea-something that says "I'm TWO!" but can be worn all during the year. I have to give credit where credit is due though. My friend Jenny came up with this concept. It's Embroidery Boutique's truck n' tree design, but she merged the 2 into the bed of the truck. When you go to stitch it out, just skip the tree step. She is full of creative ideas like this one and I am very appreciative she let me copy this one of hers! Go check out her cute work at Sassy Little Stitches. You're sure to get a good idea or two....hundred :)

Noah is in a big "CHEESE" stage. Anytime I pull out the camera this is the face I get:
While I was at it, I whipped up this little whale short set for him:
Burp cloths and bibs are a must when you have a new baby. Here are a few more I did recently for a little man named Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment