Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Short Sets

Here are two more short sets I got done today. I love Applique Cafe's bait applique! It's so cute and you can personalize it with your child's name like I did, or you can put something cute like bait 25 cents! Last season I got a bunch of gingham shorts marked WAY down on clearance from Remember Nguyen. I love their stuff and you can really get some great deals there! This circle frame design is FREE. You can find it at GG Designs. Then, just merge in the letter of your choice and you have a precious, quick and easy shirt you'd most likely pay big bucks for in any boutique store. These shorts I got at a consignment sale last fall. They were brand new! It's amazing what great things you can get at consignment and clearance sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment